Size: 3×5′, 3×10′
Design: Highly textured/abrasive surface, set inside a rubber tray that includes beveled edges and comfort grippers on the underside.
Installation: Loose Lay
Color: Brownish overall color / Speckled. Terra Cotta tray
Testing for the Grip Rock portion (inside the tray):
- Coefficient of Friction Test National Floor Safety Institute NFSI 101-A Test Method- SCOF value high than 0.6, therefore designated as high traction product.
- Bactericide-Fungicide Test ASTM G-21- No growth of bacteria or fungus during testing.
- Robinson Wheel Test ASTM C 627-84 – Test for long term life. Excellent results with negligible wear.
- Fire Ignition & Self Extinguishing Test US Navy 6411; Fed. Standard 501 – and tests aboard carrier USS Forrestal. Better than required for shipboard use.
- High Hardness – Grip Rock – Will cut glass- Mohs Scale 7.5 .
- Ceramic Crush Strength- 10,000 p.s.i.
- Chemical Spill Tests – In an accelerated test chamber, over 2,000 tests were conducted with specific chemicals and conditions found in commercial kitchens and industrial environments. This mat has shown to be resistant to most industrial and commercial kitchen chemicals.
- Other- Grip Rock is on the approved list of major hotel and restaurant chains.